Friday, January 28, 2011

My girls are Home!

This past 10 days my favorite daughters have all been home...that being everyone that could be here but my Kristi! Ashley got here on the 13th and Erin arrived on the 14th. Emily came over to join the party and we still let Aspen live here so-it was a blast! (Or at least they told me it was, I was sick for most of it!) We have the WII Just Dance 2, and that has been a lot of fun to play. It has been a riot watching everyone do these crazy dance moves! I have to say that Scott and Ian take the cake--they really make me laugh! Rock Band has also been a favorite and I even got in on that! We also have tried to get some shopping in, but it is a challenge with 7 little grandchildren under 5!!! The Mall locks up when they see us coming! We also have been able to attend some of Ian's Basketball games and got a trip to Salt Lake to Kristi's (my niece) wedding and a visit with Grandma and Grandpa, too. All in all, it has been fun but Ashley went home to Denver on Tuesday and Erin will leave us on Monday so we will be back to lonely. We are grateful for the time we do get to share together, and the memories that are made!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I can just imagine all the laughter and fun. Isn't it the best feeling in the world when everyone is together and you can just sit back and watch them enjoying each other. I love it!!! So happy for you!!!

Michelle said...

How fun! I love all the new pictures on the side! Miss you guys!