Sunday, January 21, 2018

1st Post For Marriage 300

Hello-
     My daughter's friend finally helped me access this Blog.  I could not get the new one I set up to work, even though they assured me it was super easy!  I have come to find out that nothing on a computer is easy!!  It is kind of like marriage to me, it is a journey of trial and error!  I am restarting this Blog for my Marriage class, and it will be fun to learn together!  My favorite quote about marriage is written on a plaque hanging in our bedroom.  I gave it to my husband last year for our 38th anniversary.  It states "A Perfect Marriage is When Two Imperfect People Refuse To Give Up On One Another".  Isn't that profound?  Marriage is a series of learning curves that some of us catch on to quicker than others.  I happen to be a slow learner-but a dedicated one.  I keep trying and making adjustments in the areas in which I need to improve.  With the help of the Gospel and the Atonement of Jesus Christ, I feel like I am not alone in making these adjustments.  I am so grateful for that because I wouldn't know where or how to begin!  I love the quote that says "Heavenly Father loves us too much to leave us how we are!" He will gently (and sometimes not so gently) shape us and show us who we need to be.

No comments: